What you’ll learn
WordPress for Complete Beginners In Web Development
- The steps for setting up WordPress in Windows
- The dashboard of WordPress is shown.
- WordPress introduction and the choice of a theme.
- Make pages and a menu.
- In this case, we’ll add a post, its content, and a category.
- Add a category to the list of menus that you can see.
- When you make a subcategory, add it to the menu list and then click on it.
- Learn how to set a post limit per page.
- Learn how to create a separate page for the blog.
- Set the home page as the first page.
- People comment on WordPress.
- WordPress lets you turn on and off comments.
- Permalink settings, or how to set them up
- It’s a good idea to change the logo and the title
- Create a picture gallery.
- I like this plugin because it has a lot of options and is very
- It is time to switch the block editor to the classic editor.
- Recent Posts with thumbnails will be added to the list of recent posts.
- Learn how to add a contact form.
- Learn how to use the Elementor plug-in.
You don’t need to be good at programming in order to work at this job.
Hello and welcome to this course on how to use the WordPress site. People who are new to web development and want to start off on the right foot with WordPress should take this course. If you want to start building websites with WordPress, this course is the best way to do it! This course teaches you how to do things like choose a theme, use an editor, make pages and posts, and more. Also, this course will show you how to use different plugins that will make your job easier and help you come up with a good idea for your project.
The interesting thing about this course is that it doesn’t make you buy pro versions or anything else. But it will make you want to look at all the different parts and use your own ideas to make a unique layout for any site. The course will show you how to use the first part of WordPress. We can make it to a professional level if we have a good understanding and a lot of ideas. During this class, we’ve tried almost all of the settings. This will give the beginners a good idea of what to look for when they start to learn about settings on their own. Then, it will also help them choose the best option out of all the choices that they have.
As a bonus, I’d like to say that I hope WordPress has a good time on its journey. I hope that this course will be a good foundation for building the empire on WordPress before I start building it up.
Who this course is for:
- One who doesn’t know how to code.
- One who wants to start working on web pages.